If I Die is the first note in Outlast: Whistleblower.
It is automatically acquired when Waylon picks up the Camcorder.
- I fucked up. Oh God. Where am I? Hours could have passed. Or weeks. Brain filled with static, they made we watch the... the engine. Have to get help. Have to call for help. Lisa, I'm sorry.
- If I die, I know you'll find me.
- I know you won't rest until you find my body. I hope you find this camera with my corpse. I hope the evidence on it does what I couldn't, exposes the truth.
- Lisa, baby, I'm so sorry. I fucked up. I thought I was doing the right thing. But I fucked up bad.
- This is the only note in Outlast: Whistleblower to be automatically acquired.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.